The Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral health or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in any field plus one year working in a licensed behavioral health service treatment facility
- High school diploma or GED, and a combined total of four years education in behavioral health and/or experience working in a licensed behavioral health service treatment facility
- BHTs provide services and activities for clients that meet program requirements.
- BHTs administer prescription medication undertraining and supervisory oversight of the Registered Nurse.
- BHTs are knowledgeable in treatment of behavioral disorders and interventions.
- BHTs specialized in working with clients with behavioral disorders and will be responsible for monitoring and recording physical and emotional symptoms.
- BHTs will provide a positive role model for all staff in the practice of safe redirection and interventions with clients and will provide in services as needed
- Level 1 Fingerprint card
- First Aid/CPR card
- Current TB test
- 2 references
- And proof of experience working in behavioral health
The shifts are 7P-7A and 7A-7P/ weekend hours also available and up for discussion